We run a full service sleep center and provide consultation and treatment for patients who cannot sleep, sleep too much, snore loudly and also those who have excessive movement during sleep.
We have the ability to do a sleep test (polysomnogram in our facility) these typically need an appointment and are done on Thursday or Friday.
We also have the ability to monitor daytime sleepiness with a special device called the actigraph.
• Characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) in which
• a person experiences extreme tiredness
• falls asleep at inappropriate times, such as while at work or at school.
• Patients usually experience disturbed sleep and an abnormal daytime sleep pattern,
• We do a special study called Multiple sleep latency study and look for a special type of sleep called REM.
• We diagnose and help manage the problem
• We work with patients to help them achieve better sleep.
• We help teach relaxation techniques and prescribe medications as needed.
• We have a use a special type of device to help diagnose and treat sleep apnea called Actigraphy.
• machine looks like a watch and is worn by the patient for seven days and we download the data and help explain and treat the insomnia
• Cpap, Bipap, Bipap ST, ASV
• Inspire a surgical implant to treat Obstructive Sleep apnea
• Remede a surgical implant to treat patients with Central Sleep apnea
• Oral Appliance to treat obstructive sleep apnea