• Disease that affects the lungs.
• Affects Children and adults.
• Can cause wheezing, breathlessness, chest tightness, coughing.
• Asthma attacks can be severe.
When you control your asthma, you won’t have:
• You will sleep better
• Take part in most physical activities
• May not have to go to the emergency department
How is asthma diagnosed:
• Regular physical check ups
• Check Lung function (Provide Link to Pulmonary Function testing)
• Check for allergies
Providers will you ask about your symptoms and family history and may ask you to keep a record of yourpeak flows.